I’ve always loved the rain.
Ever since I was a kid, I thought there was something magical about a rainy day. I love the smell, and the feel of it, and the way it makes everything seem vibrant and colorful. I planned on dropping off some letters in the mail today, and since I live very close to our post office here, it’s the perfect opportunity to take a stroll in the drizzle.
| Jcrew Gingham Button Down | Dollhouse Jacket | Forever 21 Yoga Pants | Charlotte Russe Military Boots |
My plans for the rest of the day? A mug of tea and my good friend Jane. I’m about halfway through my second read of “Pride and Prejudice” and I’d like to start “Sense and Sensibility” after.
Rain or shine, I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday morning!
As we say hello to warmer weather here in Colorado, I’m beginning to pack away the last of my winter gear and fully say hello to spring. Since I spent this winter gazing longingly at Pinterest boards filled with flirty skirts and crop tops, I’ve had plenty of time to compile a wish list of clothes and accessories to add to my wardrobe this season.
- Tall Rain Boots – It doesn’t rain too much here, but on days that it does, I’m wishing I had a pair of waterproof shoes the second I step outside. I’ve been eyeing these black Hunter boots for quite a while, but there are a ton of other cute options out there.
- Black and White Striped Skirt – While I’m still trying to move away from wearing so much black, I think this would be the perfect addition to a lot of pieces I already have. This knee-length one is perfect for work or brunch.
- Statement Watch – Confession… I’ve never actually owned a real watch (I don’t think the plastic one I wore in 3rd grade counts). But I love the look of wrist bling, so I’ve been keeping an eye out for a great watch that would stack well with bracelets but could be worn alone as well. I like the face of this Michael Kors one, but I think I prefer a leather wrist strap.
- Boyfriend Jeans – Honestly, this has been on my wish list for ages, but I still haven’t found a pair that I really love. If I could find a pair like this one, I would buy it in an instant!
- This shirt. Because come on, it’s pretty great!
What will you be adding to your wardrobe this spring?